Her.
Profile
HWEE FANG
08 July 92
singing-for-life@live.com.sg

02 December 2009 / 2:56 PM
Since the day ... I didnt knw why & how come it will be you . By following my heart & saw the future btw us .
I really cant believe myself or control everything .
My heart haven totally give up my ex-bf at tht time .
But I feel tht my heart is trying hard to give up on him .Aft abt 2 mths , finally I've let go on him & go to you .
If it's not abt her , I might not be able to get to knw you .
I'm really very happy & enjoyed talking wif you everytime .
Everytime you'll make me feel very happy and laugh like mad .
You are really nice , caring & helpful person . And you have a great manners .We didnt had any quarrel at all for the past 5 mths .I great guy like you is very difficult to find so tht's why I love who you are .I had lots of wonderful memories wif you . I wanna tell you tht I love you !