Her.
Profile
HWEE FANG
08 July 92
singing-for-life@live.com.sg

04 October 2009 / 9:00 AM
Hi Babe!
Taiwan 女人我最大
Shiseido Black Mask @ $1.50 each.
Effectively remove Blackheads & Whiteheads in just 30 mins with pore tightening effects!
Shisiedo White Mask @ $1.50 each.
Fights against dark spots, pimples n decreasing pore size, reducing wrinkles, enhancing skin collagen regeneration, resulting in soft & smooth skin.
Crystal Eyelid Patch @ $ 1.50 each.
Powerful reduces dark circles n remove puffiness, enriched with moisturizers, prevent n refine aging, anti-wrinkle & refirming.
Comment by everyone abt Black Mask , White Mask & Eyelid Patch:
I tried one , it was really great ! I love it & get myself many more .
This is acceptable rate & it's worth buying it . Everyone shld give it a try .
Kitoko Kalani Mask @ $2.50 each.
Hyaluronic Acid Alpha Arbutin helps moisture skin & leave it soft.
Green Tea Peppermint helps control oil & repair the skin.
Kiwi Lemon helps to give vitamins & even out skin tone.
Coenzyme Q10 helps fight agening skin & appear brighter.
Comment by customer: I feel good . lalalala~
Dainty Mask @ $1.50 each.
Aloe helps on scar healing.
Lycopen give radiant look.
Citronnella helps to firm skin.
Lotus helps to close up open pores.
Lavender helps to calm & relief stress.
Eye Bag Mask @ $1.30 each.
Reduce eye bag , dark circle & wrinkles!
Comment by friend dad: It works & I love it (:
Wakilala @ $12 each.
Help to reduce armpit darkness!
Comment by a friend: Aft a mth I can see the result clearly (:
Double Lash @ $18.50 each.
It can grow ur lash longer.
Comment by relative: My eyelash used to be short , now I have a long lash (:
Milk Body Eraser @ $10 each.
Remove dirt in ur skin.
Comment by friend bf: Im having a prefect skin now , thanks HF (:
Babe , help me adv to all ur friends (: Grab & try out ! Any order or enquiries , feel free to email me .
Thanks so much babe :D