Her.
Profile
HWEE FANG
08 July 92
singing-for-life@live.com.sg

28 October 2009 / 7:00 PM
Hi babes !
Enjoying every of my day (:
Add me in facebook at hweefang92@live.com.sg !
Im very very busy wif lots of things ):
Everyone in IOG jiayous alright ?
Once over , I wan go sit spore flyer .
I also wan to go Marina Barrage too .
Soon there'll be nice show on tv . Hee :]
Like ...企鹅爸爸 , Aijia was in tht show (:
想握你的手 , got 180 esp & 30 stars !
篮球火 , got xiao zhu & wu zun . lol .
学警出更 , hongkong show was nice too .
桃花小妹 , i love it . Cyndi & Jin Lun .
I like 添丁发财 cos the baby was cute .
I wan to watch Don't Forget The Lyrics coming tue :D
It's super funny . Haha ! Hope they didnt capture me .
Ytd i saw heels , it remind me of ... wad he said .
HAHA ! He's cute when the way he say :p
Baby , I love you !