Her.
Profile
HWEE FANG
08 July 92
singing-for-life@live.com.sg

08 August 2009 / 8:15 PM
Today went mediacorp with Sk & Jeremy ((:
So long didnt go mdc since CSS3 Grand Final .
Go watch 我要唱下去-Don't Forget The Lyrics !
Went to get ticket & my name was listed first .
Was wondering will yiqing be there to guide ?
I cn feel so I predict tat he'll be in the studio .
Always go theatre , its first time gg to studio .
Oh my god ! I cn predict so well :p Haha .
Indeed yiqing is inside , I heard his voice .
We was the last few to get into the studio .
Smth happened , I was like what ! Paiseh !
Yiqing saw me . He said "hi hweefang" .
Using the mic infont of everyone *shy* .
Asking me do I wan to sit near the stage .
No thanks . LOL , he make me so paiseh .
Anyway , was quite fun wif yiqing around :D
Kym Ng , Quan Yifong & Jeff Wang will sing .
They sang so many I only knw 'Bo Le' , haa ~
They was looking at the answer for the song .
Now then I knw , it's like play cheat . LOL !
But at least they won themselve $25,000 (:
Walking out of mdc , I saw Aijia on bus .
She was filming last episode of a drama .
She's good in singing , dancing & acting !
Was smsing wif her til I reached home .
Jiayous for ur One Million Star 5 too ((:
Make singapore proud tgt wif Zhiyang !
Zy congrats for getting into nxt round :D
Got to take my dinner now , very hungry .
Aft tht need to watch my ideal bf show ^^
I'll end here for today , good night friends !
P/S: Im super happy today ;D