Her.
Profile
HWEE FANG
08 July 92
singing-for-life@live.com.sg

11 August 2009 / 5:15 PM
While going to bus stop someone whistle .
It was my ah beng shuai ge + my kor ((:
We was talking til I miss my bus twice ): I jus don feel like talking much anymore .Tmr got class photo taking in the morning .BEG test postpone to mon . Got to chin up !Anyway , gf do rest well . Take care alright . Hope u can get well asap & go back to sch [:
Starhub give me $50 voucher ^^
Saved $50 & aft sat cn get SE W995 (: Sat meeting Chun Kiat study for BEG .
Im finding a job which im interested in :D
I wanna work in Mediacorp or Music Sch !
Mdc I can work as Production Assistants .Yiqing recommend me General Assistants .But chances is low cos all GA are still ard .Hope mdc need GA so I got a chance to try .P/S: Mr. LOL , I miss u so much !