Her.
Profile
HWEE FANG
08 July 92
singing-for-life@live.com.sg

23 August 2009 / 10:22 AM
1. Let her get all her anger out ! Let her cry & sob , she'll feel much more better (:
2. Be totally on her side & say tht it is her ex loss .
3. Do smth spontaneous tht will make her laugh . For example , watch a "Youtube" funny video .
4.Encourage her to tink abt the positive aspects of their break up .
- e.g. - more freedom , the chance to meet a new person for a fresh & exciting relationship .
5. Discourage her frm tinking tht all men are evil or fickle . Nt everyone is evil , when just one person hurts you .
6. Discourage her frm feelings of guilt too . At some they're bound to start tinking 'I was a bad person ,' or 'I'm a bad person - tht's why he dumped me . Why did I say tht ? Why did I do tht ? I'm scum . I shld call him up & let him knw tht I've finally come to terms with my own vile nature - maybe if he sees tht I'm no longer in denial they'll believe I'm willing to change ...' Tis is a bad idea ! If he have dumped u - he are probably no longer concerned wif whether she can change or not . Ur fren may feel tht they've finally learned their lesson - & tht's a positive thing - but tell her tht should try and apply what she have learned to a new relationship .
7. Remind her tht she's likely to start putting their ex on a pedestal , focusing only on the good stuff & filtering out the bad . Nobody is perfect , & no relationship is perfect - so helping ur fren focus on or rmb those imperfections will keep her grounded in reality .
8 . Tell her it's a well known fact tht time always heals . The thought tht their suffering will naturally come to end one day can speed tht process along .
9. Remind her tht the sooner she forget the past & start building a positive future based on today the better .
10. Give ur fren a hug (: To put a smile back on her faces , u jus need to exercise some humour .Note:
•Comfort ur fren every time she seem down . •Make her laugh every chance u get . Especially if her ex is ard .